April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday, June 29

Office day. All office, all the time.

I don't eat breakfast. I find it makes me hungrier to eat breakfast, so I don't. I woke up this morning and had my typical 1 liter bottle of water. Then I drank a TAB... yes, they still make TAB, that soda that your mother used to drink before they decided it caused cancer. I usually get a Starbucks Iced Coffee on the way into work (not shaken, not sweetened), but today I was running late so I skipped it. Then at the office I grabbed an iced coffee. I caffeine load in the am. I am about to eat my hard boiled cage free egg. That'll be about 100 calories. I have a delicious broccoli, red pepper and tomato salad, marinated in cabernet vinegar and white balsamic vinegar to have with lunch. If you haven't tried white balsamic, you must. It's milder than regular, you can get it at Trader Joe's. I love vinegar. I could put it on most anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home