April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Forbidden Fruit Creates Many Jams

I read that line on a sign at a church somewhere in the middle of rural PA a couple of weeks ago, and I've been dying to use it as a blog headline ever since.

It's a bit of a stretch to work it into the larger themes of the blog, so when I realized that I'd forgotten to enter the red delicious apple into my DWIDP for yesterday, I thought, aha! A chance to use great line!

So that brings the calories for yesterday up to 1073 (I knew there was a reason why I wasn't feeling as hungry as I usually do the day after an under 1000 day!) and throws off the P:F:C ratios... argh. 31:22:47.

Oh well. Better today. Now, I'm going to go off and write for another hour or so before I need to start work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home