April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Radio In My Head, Radio In My Car

The most miraculous thing has happened! One of my old co-workers found a stash of my favorite mix tapes from years back in my old desk and gave them back to me! So I have a new set of tapes that read like a chronicle of every exciting quest I've had for the last ten years! It really brightened up my ten hours of driving over the last two days.

The line above is from a tape I made in 1997 called "Home At Last?" There is an art to mix tape naming... has nothing to do with CR though so I won't go into detail here. The song quoted above is "King of New Orleans" by Better Than Ezra.

I'll write more soon... catching up on work. Hopping up to New York City tomorrow evening for a quick dinner with friends... hoping to write later tonight or tomorrow morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home