April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Very Skinny Mom Is Sick!

My poor mom is so sick she can't talk! Her cat is most annoyed, as he doesn't understand why she isn't speaking to him. I brought her over some very nutritious soup, free range organic chicken broth with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, and brewers' yeast, to which we added a can of whole peeled tomatoes and some Tiger sauce (very spicy chili sauce.) Delicious! We also ate some grape tomatoes, some asparagi, and a few dill pickle slices, as well as a small glass of wine.

Other than that, I have had today: 80 cals cottage cheese, 140 eggwhites, 200 hazelnuts. Definitely coming in at or around calorie target today. Longing for the days of being with someone who counts calories better than I do, so that I can be lazy and still be perfect. For all of you who found my blog by searching yahoo for "Lazy Princess," there you go.

Am tired, and must get lots of good sleep tomorrow as am setting off to raise millions for the mouse tomorrow. Y'all go donate, now: www.mprize.org.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From VSM-- When you are trying to watch calories, it's hard to know what to eat when you are sick. For now, I've decided to sip on brandy and honey for my throat. I can't talk and my throat hurts so much that I figure I'll take what you make my throat feel better and give me good tingles. So glad for April's yummy soup. Just perfect. Very Skinny Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home