April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Food Related Content

That being said, I don't want to run the risk of boring those who look to the blog for food related content.

So here's some Cooking for the Non-CR'd Angst.

I have a lot of non-CR'd friends. Well, don't we all? VLC loves my food, as does Very Skinny Mom, but most of the people with whom I spend my social time are supportive of me, but not interested in trying CR themselves (except for those who aren't supportive of me either.)

Tonight I have company coming over for dinner. One of the guests is relatively CR friendly, the other is a standard American diet person, not even a "healthy eating" person. Has never had Indian food. CR challenge!

I am going to make my free range organic chicken soup with lots of vegetables for starters. But I'm really drawing a blank as to what to serve after that.

What I would really like to make would be a giant plate of sizzled vegetables on top of eggwhites on top of greens. Luckily, my mom is coming over for CR friendly fancy brunch this morning, and I'm going to make this favorite dish then.

But I am in the dark as to what to do tonight. I'll think about it all day and let you know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home