April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Bread Served With Every Meal

More text from a diner wall. Before CR, sit in diners and wait for nurses. After CR, sit in diners and wait for nurses.

Now when is that enlightenment supposed to hit?

No time to really blog but a few quick observations:

-- Saw: Western PA -- beautiful this time of year.
-- Ate: one french fry off co-workers' plate. Wanted no more. I kid you not. I wonder if I should seek medical attention... I don't want french fries? I used to know the location of every good french fry in New Haven, and how late they were open. I knew that food cravings might disappear, but this is a little more than I had hoped for.
-- Ate: cottage cheese, tossed salad (no croutons) with vinegar. Gotta find something real for dinner. Food is not good at turnpike stops.
-- Drove: across PA. The whole darned state. Driving back tomorrow.
-- Entertained: two children, ages 7 and 4, by teaching them how to build towers out of half and half.
-- Regret: putting half and half and sugar in my coffee, which I almost never do, but diner coffee really sucks and needed something.
-- Noted: talking about the end of aging as we know it doesn't make people, or at least the random sampling of people I've talked to about it, nearly as defensive as talking about CR. I think it's cause they don't feel like their creme brulee is threatened.
-- Also noted: You can build towers out of small packets of jelly too, and they hold up better because they're flatter. Kids love that.
-- Received: Facinating email from CR brother re: links between low cal levels and a cure for anxiety. Must find out more re: this.


Gotta go. More later, but probably not tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please share all info re "low cal levels and a cure for anxiety". I really could use that CR zen you keep mentioning :-)

    L

     

Post a Comment

<< Home