April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Monday, February 21, 2005

I Love Microsoft Access

And what does that have to do with CR? Nothing.

Except that The Brother from Denmark, who converted a mass of data into a beautiful Access database for me that I am now happily updating, is thinking of converting to CR, and I hope he does, because the Promised Land of the Biotech Rapture will be so much more fun if he makes it there with us! Aubrey de Grey may not believe that CR will work, but I'm not taking any chances!

So here's my CR day so far:

upon rising:

crangrape juice: 50 calories (for creatine -- I think)

breakfast (1 hour later)
125 eggwhite scramble
40 cals flax oil (battle with freezer that wants to kill said flax oil)
80 cals cottage cheese


mid-morning snack
160 cals cottage cheese

lunch:
romaine salad with flax oil and red pepper dressing: 75
100 g green pepper 20
black bean and tomato soup with jalepenos: 325

855 already today... was hungry this morning. Lots of calcium and protein!

Tonight I'm planning to have my nice brewers yeast and broth soup with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. I've missed that favorite, simple, easy feast. It's so soothing for a cold winter's night of calling M Prize donors.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Mary Robinson said…

    So why not Zone now that you're at home? You could have had some fruit or veggie juice with breakfast and saved the cottage cheese until dinner. Your breakfast is all protein and your dinner is all carbs. You should mix and match them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home