April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Good CR Day

I'm glad you guys don't come here for entertainment, because my diet is awfully boring when I'm at home. But I love it! The eggwhites, the brewers yeast, the cottage cheese... all my favorites!

Today:

Pre-breakfast (creatine chaser, 1/2 teaspoon of creatine)
Crangrape juice 20

Breakfast:
1 cup eggwhites scrambled 125
Teaspoon flax oil 40

Lunch:
100 g kale 50
1 teaspoon olive oil 40
1 teaspoon flax oil 40
1 cup cottage cheese 160

Afternoon snack:
Blueberry Atkins "Morning Start" bar: 160

Dinner:
1/2 bag of carrots, cauliflower and broccoli 75
cup of chicken broth 15
two tablespoons brewers yeast (new brand, higher cal) 160
Calcium chewy: 20


Tonight I will cuddle up with two of my favorite things on earth: a glass of pinot noir, and an article by MR. MR sent me two articles he's been working on, and all day I've been fighting the urge to print and read them. I am only allowed to read them before bed, during my "reading hour" from 9 pm to 10 pm. Last night I fell asleep reading a document about writing good funding proposals that another M Prize brother sent me. Woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my cat shredding the paper. She will no doubt take a bit out of MR's article, but that only makes it more authentic.

If anyone wants to send me your diet off blog, feel free to write me at aprilsmith12 at yahoo dot com.

Here is my nutritional analysis for today:
Over 100% of everything except Iron 42%, Panto Acid 33%???, and Zinc, 32%

Calories: 990

P:F:C = 55:22:23

Now that's weird. That's Atkinsish. I am way high protein, low fat, low carb. No wonder I feel good. I am a high protein girl. We'll see what MR says about this. He may tell me to eat another teaspoon of olive oil before bed, and if he does, I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home