April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Low Calorie Thursday

Breakfast: eggwhites scrambled 125 with teaspoon flax oil 40

Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 160

Gotta eat something bigger for dinner. Haven't been feeling very hungry today... no doubt due to massive zinc overdose, or a rather large dinner I ate last night.

Exciting news: now, not one, but two of my friends have asked me to create CR diets for them! We're going over what they eat now, and I'm crunching their nuritional information on my DWIDP, then figuring out what they're missing and how to get it. We're also talking a lot about their diet and lifestyle, what they like to eat, what challenges they face with family and friends, etc. It's so much fun! I love to be able to take what I've learned and help others, and as MR or anyone who has been forced to spend time with me can attest, I love talking about CR!

Got some good M Prize work done today... getting ready for a meeting that I'll be attending with Aubrey de Grey in Montreal in March. He'll be debating Jay Olshansky at BIOMEDEX. Check out this archived post from http://www.fightaging.org for a preview of the debate: http://www.fightaging.org/archives/000379.php. I'm also engaged in a bizarre Kafka-esque round of communication with World Pay about acceptance of American Express as a way of donating. I'll spare you the details, but I seem to be caught in an infinite loop. You programmers out there will understand how that can be!

Glad Mary is taking her strontium on an empty stomach now... that reminds me, I have to make something for dinner so that I can take my supplements! Maybe I'll skip my zinc today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home