April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

I can eat soy again!

Just read _The Soy Zone_.  I think I can read popular nutrition books faster than I can eat their weight in food.  Years of practice.  Anyway, I am about to go to the grocery store and buy every soy product I have wanted for the last oh eight years or so but felt was too high fat to eat. 

My mind is awash in images of new recipes I can try... tofu pesto... tomato tofu... little vegan hot dogs... yippie! 

I've got to go now, more soon, I promise I will explain all this CR insider stuff early in the week for those of you who are not CR folk but who have the patience to read this anyway.

I imagine a conversation with Sears... it would go a lot like Dorothy talking to Glenda the good witch at the end of the movie,  immediately after being instructed to click her heels three times:

ME:  Why didn't you tell me?
SEARS: I could have told you, but you wouldn't have believed me.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home