April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Kale/Swiss Chard "Collard Greens"

Just ate more of it for lunch, along with a romaine salad.  Wow, it is so good.  I am about to hit the road and be gone until tomorrow.  I'm travelling with my co-worker who is little and health-conscious, so we are taking with us: a fruit salad, a sweet potato that we'll split, and a couple of hard boiled eggs.  She's almost like one of us, just without the stated intention of CR. 
 
That was about 100 calories, if you include the tiny driplet of olive oil in the spoon of very light vinegarette I made.  I hate to admit it, but I liked my salad dressings better without the oil.  But then again, I like to eat straight vinegar. 
 
More tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home