April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I Am Locked In a Small Room With a Giant Bagel

Doesn't that remind you of the joke about opening your fortune cookie and reading, "Help! I'm a prisoner in a Chinese fortune cookie factory!"

Just taking a two second break from negotiations while waiting for the pizza to be delivered for the crew. I won't be eating it because I was attacked by a bagel with cream cheese earlier in the afternoon. I ate my eggwhites and a cup of plain yogurt with a little salsa before leaving, but I've been here since around 1 pm and had only a tossed salad. Ick! This job is hell on CRON sometimes. But I'm done for the day in terms of food, so at least I won't be *that* much over target. Still, hardly any veggies, except the ones in my tossed salad. I may have to give up bagels for Lent... early.

Gotta run. It's 8:30 pm now and no end in sight.



3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger fruitydog said…

    hi april,
    when are those non cr friendly negotiations over?
    will you ever get a vacation? will you ever post
    before and after pics on your blog?
    pleeeeeeeease? would love to see what you look like
    i feel i know you.......yet not. lol.
    thanks for all your funny and inspiring journaling.
    fruitgirl

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re: Self-Defense Eating

    uh huh... lil' damsel in distress "attacked" by a giant bagel.

    I suppose the large black moth was attacking too, before being met with a similar fate?

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From VSM---Will call from airport. 2:45 USAir flight from Frankfurt. VSM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home