April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hello, Brewers Yeast

Wow! Just finished entering my food for the day in DWIDP, and thought just for kicks I'd throw in a serving of brewers yeast. Wow! It's amazing what it did to my nutrient totals! I'm going to go home and play with it! I hear you can't just eat it off the spoon. I wonder how it would taste in the cream of broccoli soup...

Also just discovered another nutrition program online that I think may be free. Just what I need... new nutrition toys. I must tear myself away from the computer before I start to act like those people who are addicted to free cell. I was never a video game player at all, but playing with nutritional software is quite compelling once you get into it.

I really have to go home. I have dishes to unpack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home