April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Really, that doesn't need to be dignified with a response

I seem to have attracted a negative commenter.

Welcome, negative one.

This blog is about: Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition. For information on what that is, please visit www.calorierestriction.org. There you will find an excellent source of information on a lifestyle which is so healthy that it actually extends life!

If you are indeed concerned about my health, you will be pleased to know that I never get sick, including when everyone in my office calls out with the flu. I track my nutrition daily using nutritional software, which you too can purchase at www.walford.com, in order to find out just how healthy your diet is. Or, if you'd prefer not to make the investment, send me a few days worth of your food records and I'll figure it out for you on my software, and let you know where your nutrition could be improved.

Please do not comment again until you have reviewed the information on the CR Society website and have some understanding of what this blog is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home