April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Me

Can be thrown off by co-workers having birthdays.

It's not bad at all, though, it worked out well.

When I got to work, I was informed that it was our financial manager's birthday. Since she signs the checks and turns around my expenses super-quick, I wanted to make sure she had a nice birthday. So I went along on the trip out to lunch to celebrate. Before that, I had eaten my yogurt concoction, so I just left my soup at the office and ate a spinach salad with strawberries and almonds, just vinegar, at the restaurant. Later, when I went to get my iced latte with skim, I picked her up a mocha (her favorite) and a box of chocolates (she's a chocolate person, which I never was, even pre-CR.)

So now I've eaten:

120 cottage cheese
125 yogurt thing
maybe 100 on the salad, if that... there was just a sprinkling of almonds, but I'll say 100 to be on the safe side.
80 skim milk in iced latte

So I'll eat my soup for dinner instead, and maybe some nuts.

I'm really not feeling hungry today... I only ate lunch because everybody else was doing it. I hate to force myself to eat when I'm not hungry, so I might just not. A low day won't kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home