April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Supermodel Confusion

My last entry seems to have generated some confusion, so I wanted to clear it up.

Sometimes I forget when I write the blog that I'm not just talking to the CR brothers and sisters. They tend to understand exactly what I mean... for an example, check out Mary's entry today which refers to my entry from yesterday. Mary's at www.crdiary.blogspot.com.

I was rejoicing in the fact that I am not as skinny looking as the supermodels! It is wonderful to be curvy at a low calorie level, and while I accept that eventually I may lose a little of the curve, I'm enjoying what I have for now! You'll all feel better once I post a picture and you see that I look healthier than ever. My friend the photographer is taking some pics of me and I'll put one up as soon as it's developed and I figure out how to digitize it or something.

I appreciate everyone's concern, and I think you'll be glad to know that I'm definitely happier and healthier than I've ever been!

Okay, got important work to do, more soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home