April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Shopping

I went shopping.

I wore the size 0 skirt that VLC gave me. It's a little too big, but still fits.

I bought nothing.

Well, not entirely true. I stopped for lunch and had a tuna nicoise salad, with olives, olive oil dressing, pan seared tuna, field greens, and capers. Quite good.

I tried to buy the Sting CD "Brand New Day" which I had on tape back in 1999, but the line at the CD store was too long. Songs to listen to on that album, for those of you who are following the soundtrack to the blog: "Brand New Day" and "After the Rain Has Fallen."

Tonight I am cooking again for CR friendly dinner company, and I may recycle the eggwhites-as-pasta theme. I have some portabello mushrooms, broccoli, and crushed tomatoes, which I think will make a delicious sauce when sauteed with olive oil and garlic.

I need to get my brewers yeast in somewhere today. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home