April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

1066

The year the Normans invaded England, and my calorie intake for the day.

At least, that's what I am fairly sure it was.

Let's see:


When I got back from running errands (I'm getting to be good friends with the people at Kinko's where I send and receive faxes!) I was at 560.

Then I ate:

30 free range organic chicken broth
150 bag of broccoli, carrots and cauliflower (in the broth)
116 brewers yeast (also in the soup)
100 glass of red wine
110 green apple

Somebody else do the math, but that sounds right to me.

Ugh... I should have had fat at dinner. I am still in the bad habit of feeling like I'm "done for the day" with fat if I've had my flax oil. Must re-capture the magic of those Zone-like ratios popping up on my DWIDP.

I miss the megamuffin already. At least I have kale to keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home