April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Making Myself Stay Up Late

One thing I'm noticing about my new work is that it is going to require a schedule change.

Now my schedule has always been kinda crazy. Getting up very early, working fairly late, but rarely working until much past nine or ten pm. However, when you wake up at 4 am, 9 or 10 pm is very late! As I'm phoning M Prize donors, I'm finding that many of them live on the West Coast and can't talk until evening. So I have to somehow train myself to stay up later so that I can call them and be awake!

Of course this morning I woke up at 4. So I'm timing my caffeine intake for the day so that I can stay up later. I will go grab a latte with skim (more calcium) at around four so the caffeine will hopefully keep me going. Spending some time in a more favorable time zone next week will help as well.

Breakfast: eggwhites, 140 calories. I know you're dying of shock.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I realize that this is the whole point of your work, and you're in the process of defining it. But, what are you finding out as far as the biggest reasons people are congtributing? Are most of them independentaly wealthy with a desire to live forever? Anything surprising coming up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home