April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yes, I Cooked Dinner for MR and Aubrey de Grey

Okay, bloggiefriends, sorry for the silence but I've been buried under preparations for Aubrey's Alberta tour, fundraising, and cooking CR friendly food.

Last night I made dinner! WOW! Here's what I made, and yes, they liked it:

scallops cooked in white wine with cilantro, chili powder, fresh lime juice, red peppers and grape tomatoes

asparagi with flax/olive oil mix drizzled on top and fresh lemon squeezed on that

Breakfast: eggwhites with salsa. I'm reverting to egg-white city.

More soon my friends... must go chase after more 300 members and send out more reminders for tomorrow's A DNJ d G lecture.

I promise I'll tell you the whole story later.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger fruitydog said…

    if you visited me, i'd serve you a large piping hot
    skinny latte with the optional five dark chocolate chips on the side.

    for afternoon snack: my new chips made of asparagus, yams and black beans blended to a mush with bits of seaweed and walnuts stirred in and finally dried into chips in the dehydrator. salsa dip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home