April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Wait, Added a Small Snack

Hi all. Since I'm up (one-woman time zone and all that) I thought I'd tell you that I added in a small snack at the end of the evening last night. I guess I had to eat something more since my night was longer than usual -- up late calling M Prize donors from the West Coast. I had an 80 calorie serving of lowfat cottage cheese and some salsa. Yummy! Good calcium too.

Finally went to bed, and then woke up very, very awake at 2:30. And for the first time in years, I was able to just walk out into the living room and check my email. No getting dressed and driving in the icy cold to the office. Wow.

Thank you, cable modem. Thank you soon, wireless. This brand new life is brought to you by the Internet.

And in some distant dimension of reality, the little April of 1994 says, "Amen!"

[You had to be there, but for those of you who were: flashback, Feb. 1994 -- Progressive Party debate, Saybrook Atheneaum Room:
Resolved: "The Information Superhighway is a Dead End Street"]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home