April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Mega Vegetable Soup

Just ate my mega veg soup. Collard greens, kale, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, in a vegan veggie broth with cabernet vinegar and a few shakes of dried basil and oregano. 216.7 calories. Delicious!
There was a big sale on frozen veggies over the weekend, and since I wasn't able to go to the Farmers' Market on Sat, I loaded up on the frozens. Hence the precise nature of my cal count.

That brings me to right around 600 for the day so far. I'm still full from yesterday's dinner, and stress kills my appetite, so I've been very un-hungry for large portions of this rather rough day.
I'll eat more tomorrow. I'm sure even with a low day today, between today and yesterday I imagine I still averaged 1200 calories/day. Last night's dinner was big. I won't make you hungry with the details of what I ate.

It's a process!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home