April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Why Don't You Love Your Vegetables?

A co-worker was eating a vegetable sandwich at lunch, and she left some of the marinated veggies on her plate. VLC and I ate them. Eggplant, red pepper, tomato, onion. Yummy! They were marinated in olive oil which in the past I would have avoided like the plague but now I am eating. I am counting them as 1 teaspoon of olive oil, which is probably more than they were since I ate five bites and they were not exactly dripping with oil, but I'm not sure how else to count the oil. I ate all the other food I told you about earlier, except for the arugula salad, which I just didn't feel like having yet. Perhaps later today. Crucifer soup is so good! I am not very hungry today, and i wonder if it is because I exceeded target yesterday, or because I skipped breakfast, or because of none of the above. What do you think? Does eating breakfast make you less or more hungry?

My software says that if I go home and eat an eggwhite scramble and drink a whey shake, I will get 78 g protein today and be at 627 calories. I wish I had had those earlier. It will be weird to eat them when I get home. Though if I am very hungry, it will be quite doable. Not sure when I'll be able to go home, and even if I do get home before nine, I'll have to be on the phone working until 9 at least. At some point, I've got to get some sleep. Even with CR decreasing my need for sleep, sleeping from 10:30 pm to 4 am every night is difficult!

Have I told you that I love my software? I love it so much. I could play with it for hours if I were allowed to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home