April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Read Great Article, Ate Great Broccoli

Ate a half bag of frozen broccoli and cauliflower with brewers yeast on top and a little South Jersey Roadkill Hot Sauce for dinner. Yes, I cooked the broccoli and cauliflower, I did not eat them frozen. Then immediately got back on the phone and did two more hours of work calls.

Very tired now... visiting Mom's house to check out her new high speed internet. Wow, it's nice to escape from dialup. Her connection here is faster than mine at the office.

Today I have eaten:

-- eggwhite scramble 140
-- tomato juice (small glass) 70
-- banana -- 100
-- plate of steamed veggies with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, bok choi, onions, peppers at Thai place ? maybe 100?
-- half bag of broccoli and cauliflower with tablespoon Brewers yeast 75 + 58

Can someone add that up? I don't have my calculator. Gotta enter into Walford tomorrow. Now I want Nutribase because Paul and Meredith made it sound so cool.

I just read this great article in an old AOR magazine (for anyone who does not know what I am talking about, go to www.aor.ca and educate yourself) that has one of the best explanations of CR and how it works that I have ever read. I am sending around copies to all my friends and family.

Here's the link: http://www.aor.ca/mags/Holistic_Lifestyle_2001_Issue_5_March_CRON.pdf

Go read it now. That means you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home