April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Your Office Smells Like Italian Dressing

So one of my co-workers said when poking her head in to deliver a flyer. That's cause I was eating my salad with my fat free Italian dressing that I mix with olive oil to improve the taste. I knew that today was heading in the direction of being a virtually non-fat day, and I know I am not supposed to do that, so I was a good girl and ate my lettuce with olive oil and dressing. 100 of olive oil (just under 1 tablespoon) and 10 of fat free dressing, for just under two tablespoons total of volume (teaspoon olive, tablespoon fat free). Just romaine lettuce, about 10 cals on that.

I'm off soon to cook some dinner for my mom. I eagerly await my broccoli and brewers yeast!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home