April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Running the Clock Until the Coffee Shop Opens

Good morning bloggiefriends... not much has happened to me since I last wrote, and you've already heard yesterday's food in detail, but I'm at work checking email and getting a few things done before the coffee shop opens so I thought I'd say hi.

Hi!

I have to go get eggwhites this morning at the store and pack something for lunch. I'm in a day long strategic planning meeting at a hotel, and lunch is provided but I think it's one of those cold cut trays where the only thing I can eat is the garnish. VLC is planning to bring her lunch. I have no idea what I'm going to bring... will a package of cottage cheese hold up okay if not in the fridge all morning? I think it should be fine, the room will be cold. Maybe there will be salad. Salad and cottage cheese is a perfectly respectable lunch, and if I have my eggwhites at 6:15 ish I shouldn't be absolutely starving.

Eggwhites... just a half hour till the store opens and I get my eggwhites. My protein cravings are rather urgent this morning. I feel like I could eat two cups of eggwhites. Imagine that!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been reading your CR blog for the past 3 months, and it has been invaluable with helping me to hone my practice of CR. Although I realize that CRON is not based on weight loss, it has been an inevitable and welcome result. I began my journey 2 years ago, at 240 lbs. I currently weight 160 lbs., with an eventual goal of 115 lbs. (I'm 5 feet, 4 inches). As my knowledge of nutrient-dense foods has increased, my calories have naturally fallen. I currently aim for 1100-1300 calories per day. You, Mary and Liza May are such an inspiration to me! Thank you for writing such an honest, helpful diary. Please know that you have forever influenced the life of this much healthier Mom/Wife/CR Goddess "Wannabe"!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home