April's CR Diary

A diary of a 30 year old woman following CRON, or Caloric Restriction with Optimal Nutrition, for health and life extension.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We In the House Now For Sure -- P Diddy

Well, well, well.

One of my Mprize brothers recently got the idea that we should put my blog on the Mprize website! After all, if my blog helps people to do CR, and that helps them live better in the here and now, plus increases their chances of making it to the day when all our Mprize efforts pay off in radical rejuvenative medicine for humans, then why not?

So I'm moving on over to http://www.mprize.org/blogs/. One of our wonderful computer skilled volunteers set it up in no time flat, and in a matter of moments there will be a big button on the front page of the http://www.mprize.org that will point people to April's CR Diary!

Yep, people who click on the Mprize website will be directed to a blog that attempts to convert them to CR. How cool is that?

I hope you guys will follow me over there... blog is not worth blogging without my faithful bloggiefriends!

I'm looking forward to the next phase of our CR journey. You coming along for the ride?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home